As a website owner, ideal content creation and content sharing is an important aspect of making your services effectively speak to your audience.A content marketing strategy involves many phases through which the right content is drafted and shared cleverly enough to its most relevant audience so as to increase sales.
- Begin with an understanding of the right content and its importance to your business Whether you are an owner of a service website or an eCommerce store,content has a lot to do with your business growth. One has to create content in many forms (including rich texts and graphics).Content is like a bridge that can connect your audience to what you sell. Content that is written uniquely, effectively, and professionally can definitely work. At the same time, the content must also consider a reader’s intent.
- Recognize intent Before the content is made, you must identify who you are writing for and why. Knowing what online users are searching for and why they are searching for it will help you understand the type of content to make.How do you recognize it? Research terms your users are searching for Study online search patterns of your audience. Use an analytics tool to track a user’s online movements and their buying behaviors. Make a list of useful keywords as well as search phrases that are highly searched for to strategize content creation. Create content based on researched keywords Produce content for both on-page and off-page sources. Start making content based on a user’s search queries. Build valuable blogs and articles to satisfy the hunger of your visitors. What to look for when creating trendy content: To make content that is fresh and user-friendly, walk with the existing trends. Supply your users with necessary information and details. Write unique content and enhance its density with everything that your visitors can think of seeing (images, videos, infographics, etc.)
- Identify users’ emotions Internet-user – To get a good flow of traffic and conversions, it’s always ideal to go as close to the reader’s feelings as possible. Write content that offers solutions to a user’s various pain factors. Make sure these solutions are genuine and practical. Construct content on topics that can justify a reader’s enthusiasm, love, anger, likes, and all of the other human traits. It will increase their willingness to get into your content and obtain your services.
- Feed readers with amazing content and keep it regular A flow of content creation and sharing should never go stagnant. Your content that keeps triggering a reader’s willingness to regularly get involved needs to continually be updated.Identify every market move and nurture your users with the latest knowledge.
- Content is not only about informing, but also selling Writing good quality content is a must, and so is selling your services to your users. Present your services to users not too quickly and not too slowly.Online visitors need to be satisfied with your solutions before they’ll trust you enough to buy something from you. But if your pitch comes too late, they may have already purchased another resource.Start presenting them with your selling techniques after you feel adequate content has been distributed.
- Provide content to the right audience Content sharing is as significant as content creation. You have to take your content out of the box and carry it to specific readers. To do so, you have to identify the right online platforms where you can bring it. Again, knowing popular content trends will also help you create and publish the most valuable content for your audience.
- Understand visual content Content created with both meaningful text and nice graphics will attract more viewers. Keep making relevant images and posting them with the content you display. Such visuals are more engaging, gradually turning users into your loyal readers. It can also increase the traffic-to-conversion rates, thus improving ROIs.
- Plan an effective link building strategy A quality link pointing to your website can increase the probabilities of getting ranked higher on major search engines. Share your expertise with other industry experts. There are many online platforms where people gather to share their opinions and get solutions in return. Take your valuable content over there and let it talk to your readers. The more powerful you make your link (and your content), the more chances it has to get clicked (and loved) by visitors.
Conclusion Content, or saying the right information, that you give your users will vary over time. As a user’s behavior changes, the market changes too. Identify a user’s intent and keep feeding them with exactly what they love to see. Keep it at regular intervals and you will be able to maintain a user’s interest for years to come. What are your content marketing strategies? Share them below in the comments.
Authored By Maveninfosoft Surbhi Sheth is a Director of Maven Infosoft – A leading full fledge digital agency and eCommerce development company which provide optimum solutions for wordpress development, mobile apps development and internet marketing services.
How to Get Content Without Writing
How to get high-quality, free website content to fill your site with images, writing, and more. Building an online presence for your business can be time-consuming and, let’s face it, expensive. After buying a domain name, signing up for one of the best web hosting services, and designing your site, you still need to fill it with content. After all, high-quality, engaging content is ultimately what will keep visitors coming back to your website and become loyal customers. Paying to license or create images, videos, writing, and more can be prohibitively expensive for a lot of small businesses. But thankfully, there are plenty of resources you can use to fill out your site and keep it fresh.
You know that search engines like useful sites, sites that change periodically and add more value for visitors. So how can you add content to your site without having to write it yourself? Well, one answer to this question is provided by hiring someone to do the writing for you. You find a writer and pay him/her to generate content for your website. This is an alternative you should always consider, because it is good to have some unique content in your site, content that visitors will not find somewhere else. If you cannot generate some unique content yourself, then you should find someone to do it for you. There are ghost writers, people who write articles for you, and don’t include their name as the article authors but your name.
There are also articles you can get free of charge to include in your site. These are free reprint articles, and you find them at article directory sites. Article directories are organized in categories, so you can easily find which are the articles on subjects appropriate for your website. An article directory is specially designed for website owners and publishers to legally and freely take copyrighted articles, written by online authors willing to share their writings, and post on their website as content.
And one can find hundreds of article directories available on the Internet today and most have only one condition of use: there are terms of usage that website owners agree to follow before using the articles from the article directory. But outside of that there are no other restrictions, and no ‘memberships’ required. So, in view of the issues surrounding creating content for one’s website, as described above, and the absolutely necessity for a website to have voluminous and fresh content to stay ranked highly in the Search Engines, one can easily see how the free articles found at an article directory can be just the answer a website owner needs to give their websites a needed boost with the Search Engines.
No more having to pay for content. And no more struggling with writing the content yourself. Use whatever information you find at the article directory that you deem relevant and post it on your website, or blog, or forum. Before we dive into how to get this free content, we need to point out a few important caveats. Generally speaking, you get what you pay for with online content—images, videos, and writing you get for free typically won’t be as nice as those you could pay for.
It’s also critical to make sure that anything you use is legally allowed to be reused. Using content without permission can land your website and your company in hot water very quickly. With those points in mind, here are Some ways that you can get free website content to build up your site.
Free articles Want to add a blog to your website to boost your SEO (search engine optimization)? The good news is that you don’t necessarily have to create all your own content from scratch. There are plenty of free articles online that you can repurpose at no cost, written by people who simply want to get their work out into the world.
There are a number of sites where anyone who wants to see their work published can go. EzineArticles is one of the largest databases of freely available articles, with more than half a million authors contributing work to the site. The topics covered vary widely—anyone can write about whatever niche subject interests them most—so you should have no problem finding content that fits your website’s theme.
EZineArticles is one of the largest databases of free articles online. If you need more content, check out these sites where writers are frequently adding fresh, free-to-use content:
- Amazines, which sports articles on a wide selection of topics
- Article Sphere, which you can use to create an RSS feed on your website
- ArticleCity, which offers particularly high-quality articles
- Articles Factory, which focuses on technical writing
Free Graphics Images and graphics are key to making your site visually appealing to visitors. While you might not be able to get the photo you want to put on your homepage for free, you can turn to free images to cheaply add media to the rest of your website. There are a handful of sites you can turn to for free photos, including Pixabay, Pexels, Unsplash, and Negative Space. Many of the images on these sites are impressively professional and can be downloaded in full resolution if needed.
Pixabay is a great option for free stock imagery. You can also find free vector graphics online at sites like Vector Portal, Stockio, Vector4Free, and Vexels. Since these are vector images, they can easily be modified and customized using software like Adobe Illustrator. This is a good option for tailoring free content for your website without spending a ton of time and money on graphics.
Free videos Pexels is just one of many free video libraries Adding a video to your website is a great way to give it a more professional experience and capture your visitors’ attention. While you aren’t likely to find a free video that perfectly captures your brand or messaging, you will find plenty of free video clips that you can use to build your own video.
These stock clips can be extremely helpful if you’re working on a tight budget. Gather enough of them, and you may not need to shoot any new footage at all. Then it’s just a matter of splicing together frames on your computer and voila! You’ve got a new video for your website. So, where can you go to find copyright-free video clips? Pixabay and Pexels Video are two of the most reliable sources for high-quality videos. If you don’t find what you need there, you can try out Stock Footage 4 Free, Videezy, Videvo, and Clipstill.
Just ask One of the best ways to get free content for your website is to ask. Many writers and website owners are more than happy to have their articles, photos, and videos repurposed for another site. You get content to help build your site, and they get to have their work displayed to a wider audience than it would otherwise reach.
To go this route, find a blog post or a photo on another website, and then email the author to ask about repurposing it. You should always credit the original creator on your site, and make it clear in your email that you plan to do so. You can also give some background about your website and why you think their work is a good fit for your audience.
Of course, you do need to do some vetting when choosing who to email. A competitor in your industry probably isn’t going to allow you to reuse content, for example. It also helps to look for websites that don’t see a ton of traffic, since the owner stands to benefit more from having their content reappear on your site. Remember, the worst thing that can happen is that the site owner you email denies your request. It only takes a few minutes to find content and send off an email—and one positive response can save you several hours of work. This is a little more time-consuming than other methods of generating free content since you still have to write the article itself. But, having a title can help you get started as well as keep you on track for hitting keywords that can boost your website’s SEO.
Source: http://www.shoutmeloud.com/make-content-marketing-strategy-works.html utm_content=bufferb2f99&utm _medium=social&utm_ source=plus.google.com&utm_campaign=buffer